Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Local Search Marketing?
Local search marketing is a type of search engine optimization. It is designed to optimize your business’s online profile in the local market and improve your ranking in local searches.
The screenshot above shows the “local pack,” which is displayed when a user performs a search in the area.
Customers tend to pick from the few results that show on the first page of this search.
This is what makes local search marketing so very important. Putting your business in that local pack will drive more traffic to your website and, in turn, more foot traffic to your business.
Local search marketing includes the following:
- Business citation claiming and optimization
- Online presence management
- Optimization of Google My Business Profile
- Optimization of social media profiles
Do I need local search marketing?
If you have a brick and mortar presence, then you will benefit from local search marketing because it will put you in front of local customers searching for your keywords.
Even if you do not have a brick and mortar presence, if you provide a service targeting a specific area, you target a specific radius in Google search.
What Is Pay Per Click Advertising?
Pay per click advertising (PPC) is the placing of ads in search results.
Who needs PPC?
PPC is a great tool for a wide range of businesses.
You may benefit from PPC if:
- You’re still building your local search presence and want your business to show up in search results right now
- Your business is in a competitive industry or location
- You want to target a specific service area that isn't available to you with local search marketing
What Is Social Media Marketing?
Social media marketing is using social media such as Facebook and Twitter to reach your target market.
Our social media marketing includes the following:
- Profile optimization
- Social media posting
What Is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing refers to using the Internet to increase sales and attract customers. It involves several strategies, including but not limited to SEO, paid advertising, and social media, the idea being to build a stronger online presence that makes it easier for your customers to find you.
What Is SEO?
SEO stands for “search engine optimization” and it refers to the process of improving the way your website performs in search engines. It can help drive more organic traffic to your site, allowing you to broaden your audience and grow your brand.
Most strategies will focus on two different aspects:
- On-page SEO – this refers to everything on your website that affects search engine performance, such as keywords, layout, page speeds, headings, content, etc.
- Off-page SEO – this refers to things that are done off your website that still impact its search ranking, such as link building.
What is local SEO?
Local SEO is a form of SEO that involves the following:
- Creating, claiming and optimizing online directory listings
- Ensuring accuracy and consistency of information
- Online presence management
Local SEO improves your local search ranking so that your local customers can find your business when they are searching for your keywords.
What is Web Hosting?
Websites consist of one or more pages that are designed to provide information in a visually appealing format. These pages are stored on a computer that is connected to the Internet. Without this computer (or group of computers), your website would not be accessible to others. Essentially, web hosting is the process of renting or buying space to house your website.
Where is your data center?
Our data center is in Chicago.
How Do I Sign up for Your Services?
Please give us a call, use our contact form or send us an email to sign up for our services!
How much do your services cost?
We have several different offerings that we can mix and match to help you grow your business. If you'd like a no-obligation quote, please don't hesitate to get in touch.